Learn To....

As young children,

We first learn the meaning of friendship....

And as children,

We first learn the meaning of loss....

Thursday, November 5, 2009

This Weeked

This Weekend

Today is the last day of the week I am really tired and exhausted from the all work, as I mention in my last post that I have Financial Management Fundamentals exam fortunately I done well and it made me happy with my good results. Moreover I have more to do for this course where I have to finish the report to submit it by Sunday.




This weekend I want to organize my time in order to finish my report and study for Sunday classes where I and my group have to do Chapter 5: IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies for the Peer teaching Groups. As we divide the chapter we will start searching for material for the lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment