Learn To....

As young children,

We first learn the meaning of friendship....

And as children,

We first learn the meaning of loss....

Thursday, December 3, 2009

National Day Celebration

In the 2nd of December every year UAE celebrate the national day, celebrating this even include daily firework display at the heritage village which is my favorite of all events during the national day festival we also have camel race. In our college every year we start celebrating with emirates diving team where they have beautiful performance end with their landing destination in the grass area I enjoyed this performance and I also took some photos.



For the family we usually go to the desert during the national day celebration we enjoy camping where we can have good time in walking, driving motorcycle, shooting and cooking. Going to desert make me feel free. I'm looking forward our end of semester two week break where I want to have more fun and enjoy my time freely without thinking about my assignment and projects.





No comments:

Post a Comment