Learn To....

As young children,

We first learn the meaning of friendship....

And as children,

We first learn the meaning of loss....

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mood Boost

Mood Boost what I mean by it, that the last three days of the past week have made big change on me as a person I really did not want those days to end and I want to do it once again working in the Bazaar Bank was the most special work I have done this year.

After the long hardship of this long semester we got ten days off (Eid & National Day) after these ten days come the annual event in our college which is the bazaar. Long awaited event in our college, as finance student we were required to manage the bazaar bank, in the past years the bazaar central bank was managed by the finance student with Mr. Phil while the bank branches were managed by HD-1 students.

This year everything has changed the central bank and the five branches was managed by HD3 finance student. It was my first experience as banker in DWC Bazaar it’s the best bazaar ever for me as experience in the Treasury Department and the Head Office of the Bazaar Bank where I gained experience in dealing with different type of people, balancing accounts and closing in the end of each day.

During these three days I learned new things from Mr. Phil and I felt how important the bank to the whole bazaar I miss the busy bank days, for the first time I been recognized as responsible and hardworking student which is a big achievement in my life. In the end I want to thank Mr. Phil for his hard work and the trust that he gave us in managing the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment