Learn To....

As young children,

We first learn the meaning of friendship....

And as children,

We first learn the meaning of loss....

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Childhood Memories


As Child

I was a very quiet child living in a dream world, shy and afraid to express an emotion, scared of hurting other. My mother used to say that I was obedient child who play without fuss but I was never in the time for eating or sleeping, I used to eat when I am hungry, sleep when I am tired and I used to read stories in the bed time “my mother used to say don’t read stories at night you will dream about it when you go to bed”

I also used to prefer sitting whit adults more than kids my age, I remember that my older sisters used to chase me away saying that go play with the kids, the kids my age in our neighbor and my cousins all boys period of time I liked going out to play foot ball with boys and I loved playing with them I also got my own opinion saying that playing with boys is better than playing with girls.

In our house I used to be the boss of the youngster where my sisters used to say that I have the ability to persuade people and make them take my side.

When I was in my 12 year my sisters used to make big quarrel because I spend my free time with my cousins and our neighbor boys playing and even fighting. I love being with them they was the motive because they are all boys and I am the only girl, they are my rivals till this day that why I want to get higher degree than what they got.


Moreover if I would talk about playing or doing I used to play alone my most favorite game is puzzle I can’t let the year end without completing one, last summer I complete two puzzles of 1000 piece and I am proud of my skill because I am the only one in my family who have the ability to tolerate this type of activity where I can take months in one puzzle if I busy but in summer I can stay all night just to put the puzzle together.


No comments:

Post a Comment