Learn To....

As young children,

We first learn the meaning of friendship....

And as children,

We first learn the meaning of loss....

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Reflection on Google Practical Project

Google Practical Project has it good points and bad points in my opinion while practicing all the twenty tools I have hard time understanding using it because while doing the research for Google tools project to do the lessons, some of the student was having difficulty in understanding the tool and other was really good in explaining it.

While making the website pages Google Calendar was the best because it’s the tool I have practice it for the lesson now I use my Google Calendar for alerts which is another tool it helps me to remember my doing this or that. I loved using Google Desktop it’s an interesting tool. The worst was Google Earth I was stuck with creating the KML file and then I gave up I usually use Google Earth and maps to find the way to places inside the country.

Now I use Gmail frequently and I added it to my iPod mail it interest me to check my email from my iPod, Google Search is my number one search engine I use it all the time, also Google news, reader and finance along with Google Scholar I found valuable information for my study, project and my daily life. Also Google labs have good facility I liked the similar image search it is really helpful tool.

I used to prefer using Firefox browser but now after using Google Chrome I realize who fast and good surfing the web while using it. I know that Google Groups is good way to share information but I can’t adjust myself to keep updating with the group. Picasa good software where I can find on it all the pictures in my laptop but the photo editor tool on it need to improve it facility. Along with Google search Language Tools is the most preferred translating site I uses all the time, Google Docs was helpful for shearing our documents, iGoogle is perfect to put everything I need in one page like Google News where I can filter the page for my preferred.

Blogs and Blogs search is the best way to learn about other people while reading my classmates blogs I have learned new things about them. I also revealed some of my childhood memories which, I never spoke about with my friends. Google Site was easy to use unlike Dreamweaver I enjoy using Google Site I just have one page to edit and I am thinking about finding better theme for it.

I learned new things during this course and I appreciate all your effort in teaching us Mr.Tridib and I feel bad about missing our last class because of my sciatica.

For now I will not say Goodbye but, I will say see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment