Learn To....

As young children,

We first learn the meaning of friendship....

And as children,

We first learn the meaning of loss....

Thursday, December 24, 2009

what I think about writing in this blog

At first when we started the blog I felt that it will be more work for me because this whole semester is one full of work projects (lessons, presentations, marketing camping and reports).

Now it’s really killing me because now I am lying on my bed because of the sciatica and missing this whole week worth of good things and the last week for normal lessons, where next week will be exams and presentations week.

You know that I wish I will be able to attend next week while being in good health. My brother said that I look pale and somehow like ghost, I don’t blame him I am looking like crazy who is sick in the bed with load of books, papers and laptop.

I don’t think that I will stop writing in this blog I want to continue to reflect about the event around me and it is good to release some of my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment